Class B CDL On Call Courier Driver
Sorry, this job has expired.
DHL is looking for outgoing and friendly people to join our team as an On Call Courier in our Indianapolis, IN service station.
To be successful in this position you should love to build relationships and understand the importance of great service quality through attention to detail, a “can do” attitude, speed, and safety. You will get to work with a focused group of international specialists that take pride in meeting the time-sensitive logistics demands of our customers.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Previous professional driving experience, preferably in a delivery role.
• Previous experience using handheld scanners.
• Class B CDL (minimum)
• Must have a clean driving record
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Knowledge of the delivery area with experience using map routing (GPS) technology
• Ensure safety of self, vehicle and packages.
• Pick up and deliver time-sensitive documents.
• Record delivery and pickups through handheld scanner.
• Sort packages for proper routing.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Ability to climb, reach overhead, squat, bend, kneel and crouch repeatedly.
Monday–Friday; There is opportunity for work on 1st and 2nd shift, with the highest need being 2nd shift.
DHL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.