Customer Service Advisors
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
What makes DHL great? Our people! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
We are currently hiring Customer Service Advisors located at our Customer Resource Center in Tempe, AZ.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for providing superior customer service to our DHL Express global customers. Enjoy the flexibility, innovation, and fun we encourage and promote in our work environment. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our communities.
• HS diploma or GED required. (Some college coursework preferred)
• 1-3 years customer service experience preferred.
• Must pass background and drug screen.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be able to pass a simulator test.
• Must be available for 6 weeks of training M-F 8:00am-5:00pm.
• 1 week of required out of state training.
• Develop and direct overall order and service-related activities for DHL’s Customer Service function.
• Implement resolutions of customer account inquiries.
• Provide a variety of support duties to our customers.
• Ensure accurate information is provided to customers in a professional manner.
• Respond to inquires primarily through phone contact with customers.
• Field a high volume of inbound calls while promoting and
selling the company’s products and services all in a timely manner.
• Deescalate tense situations in a courteous manner.
• Confidently and skillfully provide the full spectrum of DHL services such as booking enquiries, shipment supply orders, shipment tracking status updates etc. to all parties contacting DHL via our 800 number.
• High level of computer proficiency.
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive salaries, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services, and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.
Company benefits include:
• Up to $350.00 in Bonuses every month
• On-site gym
• On-site cafeteria
• Monthly incentive plan based on meeting performance goals
• Excellent Medical/Dental package
• Paid Time Off
• Fun events and activities
• Career advancement
• Tuition Assistance
Please note: this role does not offer relocation assistance.
We won! DHL Express has been awarded with the Global Top Employer for 2015 and 2016! And it was no easy task. To win this award we needed to not only show that our company practices and culture stood out from the competition, but that we have a global
presence; luckily something that’s not all that difficult for the Most International Company in the World.
DHL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status,
or any other protected characteristic.